Right now, First Cargo Sweden AB is looking for a new Forwarder who will join and continue to lead the company forward! The company is in a very exciting growth phase, as the company has grown constantly in recent years. Today, the company has a turnover of approximately SEK 350 million. You will have an important role as a Forwarder and in the operational work and continue to lead the company’s growth forward, while developing yourself in your career.
Do you have the ability to
- Organise bookings, order routines and transport to ensure fast and efficient deliveries, mostly by sea and air.
- Communicate with suppliers, carriers and customers to coordinate and follow up on shipments.
- Handle shipping-related documentation.
- Evaluate and develop transportation solutions to offer customers customized forwarding solutions.
- Follow up on deliveries and deal with any deviations or delays.
- Ensure that all rules and regulations for international transport are complied with.
If yes, we are looking for you
First Cargo Sweden AB is a logistics company that offers transport and forwarding solutions to various companies. The company offers reliable, punctual door-to-door transport where it is transported to most parts of the world by road, sea and air transport. With us, the customer gets a personal contact who finds the best solutions. In an increasingly digitized world, First Cargo works with people at the center, which is appreciated by customers. The global transport and service is made possible by membership in Global Logistics Associates. The company is sustainability certified and constantly works to develop the environmental competence of its employees.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and First Cargo Sweden’s request is that all questions about the position go to firstname.lastname@example.org.