What is the Climate Pledge?
The Climate Pledge is a new one-year project, hosted by the West Sweden Chamber of Commerce, within the Climate 2030 – Västra Götaland transition and is aimed at small and medium-sized companies that want to reduce their climate impact.
The focus is on typical emission areas that companies have and can influence. These include sustainable transport, renewable and resource-efficient services and products, climate-smart food, and increased climate and energy performance in properties and premises.
1. We will calculate our total climate impact and have targets for annual emission reductions.
Sustainable transport pledges:
3. We will have a climate-controlled travel policy for sustainable business travel.
5. We will take on Fossil Free Sweden’s transport challenge*.
6. We will take on Fossil Free Sweden’s company car challenge.
8. We will have a remote work policy that allows working from home all day.
10. We will provide access to car or bicycle pools, or both, for our employees.
*This means that the company is taking on Fossil Free Sweden’s transport challenge to achieve the goal of only carrying out and purchasing fossil-free domestic transport by 2030. This means requirements for fuels, business travel, and travel and transport that the organization carries out itself and purchases.
More information on West Sweden Chamber of Commerce home page: